triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. is actively seeking (4) Software Developers to join our team.
As a Software Developer, you will be required to develop new codebases as well as enhance existing source code. This role will be primarily focused on full-stack software development, where you will be working on large existing codebases and participating in the design and development of new features and modules within our various internally developed platforms.
The Software Developer will support the vision, mission, and values of triOS College while contributing to a positive, supportive, and student-focused team environment of respect, integrity, dedication, and readiness, while embracing diversity and fostering inclusion.
- Develop and maintain web applications and websites using C# / .NET, SQL and Angular.
- Writing high-quality/performance, and maintainable code.
- Perform data analysis and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) data functions as required.
- Provide support by analyzing, resolving, or escalating any critical issues reported through the Service Desk.
- Document all work (both descriptive explanations of developed modules and in-line commenting of written code).
- Maintain a current and informed understanding of technology advancements and enhancements.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Formal University or College training in Software engineering, system development or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working in a similar role.
- Experience in developing web applications using Microsoft's .NET technologies with a special emphasis on C# skills.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle best practices and the agile development concept.
- Good technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiar and comfortable communication through digital collaboration tools such as Teams/Zoom, Jira, Outlook, and others.
Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. The hours will be from 8am - 5pm EST, Monday to Friday.
This position is remote.
The scheduled start for this opportunity is immediate.
About triOS College:
triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. is a Canadian owned Registered Private Career College in Ontario. At triOS we strive to be the very best at what we do, both in the eyes of our students and coworkers. It is the dedication of our employees that has resulted in triOS as being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 12 consecutive years. Our college was founded on familial values, and these have been retained for the last 30 years. We are truly a team in every sense and work collaboratively towards our common goal of preparing job-ready graduates. Our teams are highly motivated and passionate about the work they do and the impact they have on changing the lives of each student that studies at the college. A career at triOS provides you with an opportunity to truly make a difference in the community. We look forward to connecting with you!
triOS Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to building an intentionally inclusive environment that engages, supports, and empowers diversity and belonging in the workplace and in the communities we serve. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.