Baggage delivery company requires owner/operator to deliver luggage from Edmonton International Airport (YEG) to locations in Metro Edmonton and northern/central Alberta.
Education Requirements: High School or equivalent
- Able to lift/handle suitcases and parcels up to 80 lbs
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to work collaboratively with driver team and airport personnel
- Able to display professional appearance and attitude
- Working knowledge of Edmonton area and/or prior experience as delivery driver or courier is an asset
Compensation: Per delivery
Vehicle: Mini-van or equivalent (no cars, SUVs, pickup trucks, or trailers)
License: Class 5 minimum, current (30 day) 3-year drivers abstract with no more than 2 convictions AND no more than 6 demerits
Insurance: WCB small business account required for individual injury/illness coverage, $2 million commercial liability insurance required for vehicle
Other Requirements: Current (30 day) EPS or RCMP criminal record check, smartphone with data plan
Successful applicant will be required to obtain a Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC) through Transport Canada and comply with YEG health and safety regulations.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $40,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Do you have your own minivan or equivalent vehicle for work use (NO cars, SUVs, pickup trucks, or trailers)?
- Class 5 Licence (required)
Work Location: In person