EarthLabs Inc. is hiring on behalf of our division CEO.CA (http://ceo.ca).
CEO.CA is the fastest growing stock market community with 9 million users and 18 million monthly page views. With the platform gaining popularity and the load on services is growing, we’re looking for a dynamic, motivated and demonstrable expert Full Stack Developer to join our growing team and apply their wealth of knowledge and expertise to improve, develop and scale CEO.CA.
This is a full-time, remote position for candidates residing in Canada.
We'll trust you to... (Responsibilities):
- Design, implement, maintain, and continuously enrich a scalable infrastructure – both front-end and back-end.
- Be technically hands-on and dive into coding, troubleshooting and debugging, and developing automated solutions.
- Contribute to system architecture discussions with candid suggestions based on proven experience.
- Participate in testing new products and features and develop procedures.
- Automate monitoring metrics and support resolving critical service issues.
You'll need to be/have... (Qualifications):
- 3+ years of working experience as Full-Stack Developer (UI, back-end services, and database) in an agile environment.
- Must be strongly proficient with rational database (PostgreSQL)
- Must be strongly proficient with in-memory database (Redis).
- Must be strongly proficient with Node.JS packages (including Next.JS, GraphQL etc.)
- Must have extensive experience with cloud architecture platforms and networking (primarily AWS).
- Must have extensive experience with microservices architecture, Docker and containerization.
- Must have proven contribution to system design and architecture, and scaling fault-tolerant and distributed systems.
- Must possess effective communication, interpersonal, organizational, and prioritization skills with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- Must possess intellectual curiosity, great problem-solving and triage skills, and passion for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate understanding and experience with DevOp process, CI/CD pipeline and tools, is an asset.
- Demonstrate understanding and experience with ZeroMQ and Rust, is an asset.
- Demonstrate understanding and experience with financial data and trading systems, is an asset.
About Our CEO.CA Team
- CEO.CA was recently acquired by EarthLabs Inc. (formerly GoldSpot Discoveries Corp).
- CEO.CA was founded in 2012, and currently has team members across Canada.
- We are a small but passionate team, who pride ourselves on our A-Player mentality.
- There is no rigid corporate ladder and politics. We are easygoing with a sense of humor.
How to apply. If you feel strongly that you are our next Full Stack Developer, please email resume to [email protected]
We take potential into consideration. If you don’t have this exact experience, but you know you have what it takes, be sure to give us more insight through your application and cover letter. We prioritize the willingness to admit unfamiliarity with something, and the drive to learn more than extensive but limited scope expertise with no flexibility.
Please note, applicant must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this position.
We wish to thank all applicants for your interest but only individuals who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion.
CEO.CA fosters a positive, equitable and progressive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. We welcome applications from people with diverse backgrounds, identities, and cultures. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. We will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process. If you require any accommodation during the application and hiring process, please contact [email protected].
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00-$130,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Do you have any experience working for a start-up or start-up environment? How many years?
- Do you have any projects or experience with financial data or trading system?
- Full Stack Developer: 3 years (preferred)
- Node.js: 1 year (preferred)
- Redis: 1 year (preferred)
- AWS: 1 year (preferred)
- ZeroMQ: 1 year (preferred)
- Rust: 1 year (preferred)
- PostgreSQL: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote