At FundyPros our purpose is to make sure we are developing and growing our people in all regions. Our goal is to be the best in the world at getting work done safely and on time.
We are Atlantic Canada’s best source for specialty construction services. We are the number one service provider of Drywall, Exterior Insulation Finish Systems, Plaster, Flooring, Ceilings, Steel Studs, Insulation, and Firestop. We have highly experienced experts with skills approaching artistry. We serve residential and commercial companies. We are fast, economical, guarantee our work and have a variety of options. We have a team of 200 strong professionals, and we attract the best trades people around.
Why Choose FundyPros
- You will join one of the biggest and best Construction Companies in the Atlantic Region.
- Become a member of a team who exemplifies professional excellence in an enjoyable and respectful work environment. You will be joining a team of A+ players who will challenge you to learn, grow, and thrive in your role.
- FundyPros is invested in the development and advancement of employees; when you join FundyPros, you are setting yourself up for continued success and a rewarding career.
- We are strong supporters of the health and wellbeing of our employees and strive to provide a good work-life harmony.
- FundyPros offers employees the opportunity to grow their skills and showcase their leadership in the following ways:
- All employees at FundyPros are part a of firm ‘Career Progression Plan’ and experience structured career advancement opportunities eg. Supervisory Talent pipelines, Mentorship, and Apprenticeship programs.
- FundyPros is the only specialized construction company that has successfully launched the ‘FundyPros School of Excellence’ which offers a range of learning offerings as part of the apprentice block training and trade certification.
- You will participate in a well defined ‘Orientation Program’ to lay a firm foundation for the vision, values, safety and job duties involved.
- You will receive ample opportunities to participate in Safety committees to ensure safety and well- being of all employees at FundyPros.
Benefits of joining FundyPros
- Sign on bonus $1000.
- Hourly Compensation $29.62 - $32.37 per hour (experience-based)
- 11% vacation pay! We want you to have quality time.
- Company pension contribution of $3 per working hour.
- Proudly wear FundyPros provided PPE and Swag for your day-to-day activities at work.
- Comprehensive Health and Dental benefits package, for all your routine and unforeseen medical needs.
- Work-life balance, our working days are Monday to Friday. (occasionally Saturday and Sunday)
- Over-time pay to compensate you for going the extra mile.
- Paid Weekly.
- Fantastic work culture that encourages a positive work environment that is both stimulating and diversified.
- FundyPros is LMIA approved.
- 3-5 years of experience with Drywall Installation and Steel-Stud Framing.
- High degree of respect, professionalism, safety consciousness, and integrity
- Strong attention to quality and detail skills
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Red Seal is preferred but not required.
- Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings.
- Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists
- Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners.
- Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Location - This position is based in New Brunswick.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $29.62-$32.37 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Please list 2-3 dates and times that you would be available for a phone interview
- Drywall Installation: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person