Responsibilities & Duties
- A mixture of highway and and mountain driving.
- Ensuring accuracy of all deliveries.
- Daily Pre-Trip Inspections.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Operate the delivery truck in a safe manner at all times, obeying all rules of the DOT
- Adjusting weights and axels.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Min 2-year experience
- Clean Driver abstract
- Positive, professional Attitude
- English proficiency (oral and written)
- Previous winter mountain driving experience
Please email your resume and driver abstract to be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $30,000.00-$40,000.00 per month
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: On the road