Integris is currently searching for an individual to fill the role of apermanent full time Member Service Representative (MSR) at our Vanderhoof branch . We are looking for individuals who would be interested in joining the financial services industry. The Ideal candidate will have customer service and banking experience. Integris would be open to individuals without banking experience, in the event that they are the right fit for the team. Based on organizational needs, we will connect with applicants when openings are available.
The successful applicant for this role will:
- Love working with people
- Have an outgoing personality
- Not shy away from building relationships, or asking for business
- Focused on learning and developing in the financial services industry
MSRs are often the first impression of Integris. For that reason and more, the MSR position is incredibly important to Integris’ success. It’s not just about handling the money and finances of our Members; it’s about doing so while providing stellar service – the Integris Experience. Our MSRs are highly organized, personable, and patient. Those qualities, as well as being expedient, accurate, and friendly, are basic characteristics required for success in the MSR role.
What's in it for you?
- Purpose: As a regional credit union, we are local decision-makers. As an teller, provide help members close to home and, in turn, you enrich the community where you live, work and play.
- Cooperation: Our banking, insurance and wealth management teams collaborate to enable your members to find financial success.
- Growth: You are empowered to continually up your financial game to provide your members with innovative, savvy advice. We give you the tools, you own your professional development.
- Ownership: As a staff and a credit union member, you own where you work.
We also offer an attractive compensation and benefits package based on your experience and education. You’ve probably heard that before, so apply today so we can tell you more about what else we have to offer you in your career.
We know local because we are local. Here is how we do it.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $17.79-$20.36 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to undergo Criminal Record and Credit Checks as part of the hiring process?
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Banking: 1 year (preferred)
- Cash handling: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person