We have an opening for a full-time Outside Technical Sales that will be responsible for representing product offerings within Tundra’s portfolio; this includes valve, instrumentation and power products. In addition, you will be responsible for achieving sales activity goals and fostering relationships with new and existing customers.
- Set, track and achieve sales activity goals
- Foster relationships with new and existing customers by exploring new business opportunities, promoting our product offerings, and providing solutions based on technical requirement
- Gather and analyze intelligence about customers, competitors, competitor's products, and any aspect of the environment needed to support making strategic decisions
- Coordinate orders with internal business units and manufactures to ensure our customers receive a positive experience, quality products and flawless execution
- Elevate our brand equity through events, trade shows and training sessions
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a technical sales role focused on either valve, instrumentation and/or power components; preference will be given to candidates with experiences in all three
- Technical engineering diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills in English is a must
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Salesforce would be an asset
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Our BIG goal is to be the most trusted supplier of industrial process equipment in Western Canada – and we believe that we have the best people, manufacturing partners, products, and capabilities to get us there! We aim to live each day by our Tundra/Wajax Core Values of 'Learning Matters', 'Safety, No Shortcuts', 'Teamwork, and 'Give Back'.
Tundra offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, as well as some unique additional perks.
- Competitive health and dental benefits with 100% employer paid premiums (no waiting period for eligibility).
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan with 3.5% of total compensation matched by employer (no waiting period for eligibility).
- Health Spending Account.
- Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers.
- Exclusive discounts through Wajax with a variety of manufacturers and service providers such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Dell, TELUS, group mortgage rates, home & auto insurance program, pet insurance, footwear & workwear, fitness membership, perkopolis, and more.
- Philanthropic focus in the communities with charities such as Kids Cancer Care Foundation, The Ride to Conquer Cancer, and Canadian Blood Services.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Award-Winning Health and Wellness Program.
\\ Together we get more done.