If you are looking for a steady and stable job, for a company with a proven history celebrating 10 years in business, with an environment that is physical, not tied to a desk and be rewarded and recognized for your contribution to the company's success, and make up to $900 per week + bonuses + tips!, then complete this online application today where you will be able to choose YOUR OWN date and time of interview.
IMPORTAN:We do not provide any assistance for migration, and to apply for this job you must be able to provide proof of eligibility to become employed (OTHERWISE PLEASE DO NOT APPLY):
- Canadian Social Security Card
- CanadianWork Permit
- Canadian Birth Certificate
- Canadian Visa
Here are some of the reasons you will love working with us:
- Get paid weekly, every Friday
- No Nights/No Weekends. Monday to Friday 8 am to 5pm
- Make up to $900 + TIPS per week
- Referral bonuses ($25 dollars per every referred customer)
- $10 dollars per every positive review
- Customer compliment bonuses
- Opportunity for advancement as a trainer
- Monthly Employee Activity Calendar
- Annual Parties
- Fun Contests
We are Multilingual and speak both English and French - we support all cultures. Our office is located in Laval (about 30 minutes during traffic from the West Island area. We understand that you may not live in the same vicinity as the office so that is why you are only required to come to the office once a week. We give you a reason to do so; top up your supplies, snack on treat, see us in person and pick up your pay!
Who are we?
- Positive minded people who see the cup as half full versus half empty
- We are honest and kind
- We don't see problems but only opportunities to problem solve and perserve in our pursuit positive outcomes.
- We are family oriented. Our work hours are tailored so that you are sitting around the supper table with your family.
We are also proud partners of Cleaning For A Reason - a non-profit organization which provides free house cleanings for people undergoing chemo-therapy nationwide.
Service areas: Laval, St. Laurent, St. Leonard and R.D,P., You must be willing to travel to all of these locations to be considered for employment at Nettoyage Krystal Clean.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- Availability to work full time availability Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- A car and valid driver's license.
- Smartphone is also required.
Requirements for the Job:
- You will be transporting products and equipment to customer locations.
- Equipment and products are provided by Nettoyage Krystal Clean.
No experience needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $900.00 per week
- Company events
- Employee assistance program
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: On the road