Cargill offers a $3,000.00 NET sign on bonus for this position and other incentives if you come join our team.
All employees are entitled to the beef purchasing program in which employees can purchase beef products at huge discounted prices!!
Compensation: $36.10 CAD per hour
Shift: Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Week 2: Wednesday, Thursday
The shift is a straight continental day shift from 7:00am to 7:00pm.
- Perform preventive maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment
- Preform preventative maintenance and troubleshoot equipment safely while abiding by all policies & procedures
- Follow company policies (performance, safety, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment.
- Perform administrative tasks including completing permits, parts ordering, and work order completion.
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Cargill requires that employees be a minimum of 18 years old
- Able to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 25lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Must be able to read/write English
- Ontario or Inter-Provincial 309A/442A Electrician’s Certificate (Fully licensed)
- Ability to work in elevated areas
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to work overtime, holidays, nights, weekends or different shifts.
- Must be able to perform electrical trade
- Able to operate machinery
- Prior experience in production related work
- Allen Bradley PLC knowledge
- Experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) such as SAP
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office software, with an emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge of inventory systems
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $36.10 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-06-22