Recruiting for a full time Registered Pharmacy Technician!
Chester Pharmasave, a part of the MacQuarries Pharmasave Group, is currently recruiting for a full time Registered Pharmacy Tech. Our store is continually growing and we are looking for great people to join our team.
We are open 7 days a week, days, evenings, weekends and holidays so will need someone who is available to work a variety of shifts.
Please note there will be some bending and lifting for this position.
MacQuarries Pharmasave Group is a dynamic company and we are continually growing and improving our services. We are committed to providing the very best we can for our patients and community.
We are a professional, customer-oriented company with a strong focus on health, community involvement, professional services and a growing home health business. This is a sensitive environment and confidentiality is a must.
- The number one thing we look for is superior customer service. Our patients are very important to us and we want to make sure they are treated with respect.
- You must have a great attitude and professional behavior and want to positively contribute to our team.
- Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, a Registered Technician would play an essential role as part of a very strong pharmacy team.
- You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with some supervision.
- Able to multi-task and effectively communicate with your team and customers is essential.
- You will be working alongside a great group of patient-focused peers who are strong ambassadors of the profession.
- We are looking for someone who is currently a registered technician and who has experience working in a pharmacy.
- We use Kroll software in our innovative pharmacy so having this experience would be an asset.
We are a dynamic company looking for a dynamic health care professional. We pride ourselves in achieving customer loyalty through our people so we are looking for the best!
MacQuarries Pharmasave Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing an inclusive environment for everyone.
Candidates who are 18 years or older will be required to complete a criminal background check. Details will be provided through the application process.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Pharmacy Tech: 1 year (preferred)
- Registered Pharmacy Technician (preferred)
Work Location: In person