At Richardson International, being truly invested is at the heart of everything we do. For 160 years, Richardson has been dedicated to Canadian agriculture. Recognized as a global leader in agriculture and food processing, Richardson is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies with more than 3,000 employees across Canada, the U.S. and the U.K.
Richardson Pioneer, a division of Richardson International, is Canada’s leading agribusiness. Richardson Pioneer supports Canadian farmers throughout the growing season – providing agronomic services and advice, selling crop inputs, buying their crops at harvest and selling them to markets around the world through the most efficient network of high throughput Ag Business Centres in Western Canada.
Working with Richardson opens the door to a world of possibility. We currently have an opportunity for a Sales Representative, Agronomy at our Richardson Pioneer Ag Business Centre located in Davidson, SK. As a Sales Representative, Ag you will be responsible for contributing to customer as well as overall business unit and corporate profitability.
- Manage and develop a defined customer base within a geographical area
- Provide accurate and label directed agronomic information, complete detailed crop plans with customers
- Interpret soil and tissue analysis results with customers
- Scout fields to assist customers with weed, insect, and disease control options
- Minimum five years of experience in Agribusiness and/or other related customer service
- Degree/Certificate in Agriculture, Agribusiness or equivalent post-secondary education
- A valid driver's licence is required
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience, which result in the required level of knowledge, competencies, skills and abilities may be considered
Richardson International provides an excellent compensation package consisting of competitive salary, pension, a flexible benefits plan and training and career development opportunities.
Interested candidates should click the Apply icon to apply online by November 30, 2023.
Richardson International values diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Davidson, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Retail sales: 1 year (preferred)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person