Olameter is seeking a highly skilled senior mobile developer with a focus on augmented reality (AR) technology to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing mobile applications including AR technologies that help map utility assets for the energy and utility industry. You will work closely with our design, product, and field teams to ensure that our solutions meet the needs of our clients and provide a seamless user experience.
- Lead the development of mobile & Augmented Reality applications that help map utility assets, utilizing technologies such as Unity and MAUI/Xamarin.
- Knowledge of Vuforia is a plus.
- Collaborate with our design, product, and field teams to identify requirements and ensure that our solutions meet client needs.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code in C#. Kotlin and/or Swift are a plus.
- Optimize mobile applications for performance, scalability, and user experience.
- Integrate Ai models in mobile application.
- Conduct code reviews, provide feedback, and mentor junior developers.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in AR and mobile development.
- Collaborate with other developers and stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- At least 5 years of experience in mobile application development, a focus on AR development is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in C# (Sharp).
- Experience with cross platform mobile implementation including iOS, Android and UWP (Windows)
- Strong experience with MAUI/Xamarin.
- Strong understanding of mobile app architecture and design patterns.
- Ability to write clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines.
- Experience in the energy or utility industry is a plus.
- Experience with Unity and Vuforia (3D and Augmented reality technologies) are a plus.
- Experience with Ai Model integration and optimization is a plus.
If you are a passionate mobile developer and are looking for a new challenge with a recession proof, innovative and cutting-edge company, we encourage you to apply. Join us and help revolutionize the way we map utility assets using AR technology!
Olameter is one of the largest meter servicing companies in North America with over 1,500 employees providing services in 30 states and provinces to over 300 utilities.
Olameter is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state/provincial, or local laws.
If you have a condition that may prevent you from applying for a job online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please contact us at 1-800-903-7003.
If you want to take the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply today! #INDHCA