Flexiti is one of Canada's fastest growing fintech lenders. We aim to make our customers' lives more affordable and help our retail partners grow their sales by offering flexible financing options. Through our award-winning omni-channel platform, customers can be approved instantly to shop with their FlexitiCard®, which they can use online or in-store to make multiple purchases, within their credit limit, without needing to reapply.
At Flexiti, we work hard, we love what we do, and we have some fun along the way! If you are looking for an energizing and innovative work environment with great people and big ideas, we'd love to have you join us!
To learn more about Flexiti, please visit www.flexiti.com
Growth at our company:
"I started as a Customer Service Representative for the Internet Lending product at Cash Money Head Office in 2014. I was promoted to Internet Lending Team Lead in 2016, and promoted again to Supervisor for the Opt+ MasterCard team. In September 2021, I decided to apply to a newly created Call Center Recruiter role and moved over to Corporate. I now am part of the growing CURO Talent Acquisition Team!"
~ Usama Hafeez, Call Center Recruiter – Canada
"I started as a Customer Service Representative for Cash Money Head Office in 2016. I was working under Internet Lending and then cross trained between Opt+ MasterCard and LendDirect. In 2017, I was promoted to LendDirect Team Lead and then shortly after in 2018, I was promoted to Supervisor for LendDirect. CURO Financial acquired Flexiti Financial in 2021 and that is when I applied, interviewed, and hired to be their Credit Supervisor!"
~ Asad Hussain, Flexiti Credit Supervisor – Canada
The expected start date will be July 31, 2023.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing an exceptional experience to our potential customers, existing clients, and merchant partners. You will be working closely with customers and merchants to accurately assess and respond appropriately to their needs. The right person will have good judgement, high emotional intelligence, and the ability to problem-solve and influence to find a mutually beneficial solution.
You will have flexibility to work from home with the expectations that you will need to attend events and training at our contact center location as needed. Details around the remote working program at Flexiti will be shared with you as part of the recruitment process.
What you will be doing:
- You will respond to customer and merchant inquiries and identify ways to best meet their current and potential future needs.
- Problem solve with speed & reliable in order to be there for our customers and merchants when they need help.
- Accurately complete all necessary documentation for each customer interaction that complies with policies, practices and procedures: inputting data for call history, sending messages to appropriate third party partners when required, and/or initiating the necessary customer fulfillment.
- Participate in team huddles/committees (e.g., escalation queues, call campaigns, best practices, peer listening).
- You will have the chance to continuously grow and learn by participating in cross training initiatives, mentoring opportunities, and staying up to date on our products.
Why you would love to work here:
- The opportunity to be a part of an award-winning, fast-growing company which was ranked among Canada's Top Growing Companies for the fourth year in a row in 2022!
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including potential bonus incentives, competitive compensation, and a company Group RRSP program.
- Full benefits eligibility on DAY 1. Includes employer paid health and dental coverage.
- Paid, best-in-class, trainer-lead, remote training beginning on your first day.
- Our innovative culture promotes on-going learning opportunities with training and mentorship.
- We've reduced our physical corporate office footprint, reflecting our commitment to be remote/hybrid first.
- Using an online booking system, our team members are still able to use the Toronto office and local branches to meet and collaborate.
- Optional Employee Advances which are processed through the KOHO Financial Instant Pay service. (Ask us more about this!)
- We provide all the computer equipment for you to perform your job and set-up support.
What you should have:
- You have at least 6 months of customer service experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You have a customer-first mindset and enjoy solving moderately complex procedures and situations when dealing with customers.
- You possess the willingness and desire to learn from the best in the industry and apply your learnings to support your customers throughout the customer lifecycle.
- You have the ability to work in a quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet).
- Ability to hardwire (Ethernet) your company provided equipment directly to your home router.
- Our hours of operations are Monday through Sunday, 9:00am to 12:30am Eastern Time. You must be able to work full-time based on your assigned shift, including having the flexibility and willingness to work rotational shifts based on business needs and special circumstances.
- Strong knowledge of PCs, and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are an asset.
Key Words: Customer Service, Call Center, Loans, Financial Services, Retail, Bank Teller, Credit Cards, Remote
Flexiti embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we'll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.