Work location : Stanstead
Rock of Ages is proud to uphold its tradition of providing quality training through the support of its team members.
You are interested in operating equipment used for granite transformation or in acquiring the skills to perform this task? You have good manual and physical abilities, you are rigorous, versatile, and responsible? We’d love to meet you!
On a daily basis, you will be required to:
- Operate a variety of equipment used in the fabrication of monuments and landscaping projects.
- Handle granite pieces of all sizes using a bridge crane.
- Perform quality control of all pieces throughout the manufacturing process.
- Salary based on experience and position, up to $26.54/hour.
- Evening shift premium: $1/hour.
- Daytime schedule: 6:30 am to 4 pm (Monday to Thursday) and 6:30 am to 12 pm (Friday).
- Evening hours, from 4 pm to 2 am (Monday to Thursday).
- Group insurance plan.
- Pension plan.
- Employee Experience Program.
- Financial compensation for clothing and boots.
- Employee assistance program and telemedicine platform.
- Social activities.
We pay for your move, up to a maximum of $5,000 
For more information, visit our website at www.rockofages.com or check out our social media pages on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Any experience deemed equivalent will be considered. Please note that The Polycor Group is committed to employment equity, and all submissions will be processed confidentially. We will only contact those individuals whose applications are under consideration.
About Rock of Ages – A Polycor Group Company
The Polycor Group is the global leader in the natural stone industry, and its primary mission is to make people fall in love again with this timeless material. Our international reputation stems from the considerable legacy we have cultivated through our stonework on various historical sites, as well as institutional, commercial, and residential projects. Founded in Quebec (Canada) in 1987, the company currently employs nearly 1,500 people and owns more than 80 stone quarries and 24 manufacturing plants throughout North America and Europe.
Certain conditions apply. See our policies for more information.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.71-$26.54 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person