We are looking for an experienced Web Developer who is adept in modern web technologies including React, Next.js, and other related technologies. As a Web Developer you will work closely with our product team to build and optimize our web application. This role is crucial in shaping the user experience by designing, constructing, and enhancing our web application interfaces.
· Develop, test, and launch highly responsive web applications.
· Collaborate with the team to design innovative solutions using new web standards.
· Ensure performance optimization of applications through the use of React application performance approaches such as memo, useMemo, useCallback, and reusable components.
· Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
· Translate wireframes and designs into high-quality code.
· Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles, particularly Next.js.
· Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6).
· Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
· Knowledge of React-query / React Hook Form.
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs / axios.
· Expertise in using Yup for form validations.
· In-depth knowledge of TypeScript.
· Proficiency in CSS, with a strong understanding of Tailwind CSS.
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
· Excellent problem-solving skills, with a detail-oriented mindset.
Bonus Points for:
· Prior experience in a technology startup environment.
· Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
· Experience with version control tools like Git.
What We Offer:
· Competitive salary with equity options.
· Opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals.
· Flexible work hours and the possibility of remote work.
· A supportive work environment that encourages growth and development.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume and portfolio to [email protected]
We appreciate all applications but will only contact those candidates selected for an interview.
ConstructionClock is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
- Have you worked as a web developer for a minimum of 3 years?
- Are you currently located in Winnipeg, or are you willing to relocate to Winnipeg for this position?
Work Location: Remote