At Extend Communications, we stand for integrity, innovation and initiative. Our experience and expertise extend to a variety of industries such as real estate, small businesses, service companies, corporations and governments. We don’t have a one size fits all strategy. We will customize our services to fit your business needs with our cutting-edge software and hardware.
You can always count on us, even during a disaster. We’re prepared to operate with our contingency plan and spare equipment so we can deliver 24/7. When you experience an emergency, we have a tailored plan to help your company handle the situation.
To Extend our People, our Clients, and our Community, from where they are today to where they Dream to be!
To improve our clients’ business initiatives by providing outsourced communication solutions that seamlessly integrate our high quality staff and the latest technology, into their companies.
OUR CORE VALUES
INTEGRITY – Open, honest, and transparent with each other, our clients, and our community.
INITIATIVE – Think it, say it, do it!
INNOVATION – Ideas drive our creative solutions.
INDIVIDUALS – Our strength is our people.
Extend is now offering temporarily REMOTE job opportunities to exceptional individuals who are motivated, have a strong work ethic and are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. When our “new normal” operations resume, this position will change from a work at home environment back to our office location in Brantford, with the potential of a permanent remote position.
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering incoming calls and dispatching calls as per the instructions provided by the client.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain all required information for each client and follow dispatch instructions
- Document all call information according to client requirements
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors as required
- Respond to customer emails and monitor the operations emails as assigned
- Answer incoming calls from clients
- Dispatch calls as per instructions provided by the client
- Access client webpages and book slots on client webpages as required
- Review, complete testing and familiarize yourself with new client accounts
- Audit new client profiles to ensure there are no errors or issues
- Review quality monitoring on a bi-weekly basis
- Participate in account specific training as required through various times of the year
- Conduct proofing on updated accounts as requested
- Ensure that the intraportal and staff accounts are checked and monitored daily
- Participate in staff meetings and attend training sessions and webinars as required
- Be flexible for scheduling purposes
- Always maintain professionalism on calls especially during difficult situations
- Promote and demonstrate Extend Communications core values
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of a high school diploma
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience, call center experience is an asset
- Be familiar with logging into webpages and navigating screens
- Familiarity with video conferencing software, experience with zoom is an asset
- Experience with call center technology is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Superior verbal and written communication and listening skills
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere
- Willingness to learn and be adaptable
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at once
- Ability to work in and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Work well with minimal supervision and independently
**You will be expected to provide and maintain at your own expense the recommended equipment, voice and internet connections.**
- Desktop PC or laptop /Keyboard/Mouse, Windows 10, minimum 2 GB RAM with built in Webcam
- Un-interruptible Power Supply (UPS) with 10 minutes minimum run-time (battery backup)
- Reliable internet connection, no satellite internet
- Land-line telephone/ cellular device with unlimited daytime and evening minutes package if applicable
- Dual monitors, minimum 1440 x 900 resolution
- Varying shifts, MON to FRI, Weekends from in between the hours of 5:00am to 1:00am
- Position starting second week of June (tentative start date June 12).
You can also visit our website at:
- We offer paid training and a competitive starting hourly rate
- We have a great benefit package, Dream Initiative Program, Core Value Recognition Program
- We offer a Personal & Professional Growth Assistance Program (PGAP)
- Wellness Fund
- Birthday paid off
- You will have a variable schedule which is provided to you in advance to promote work-life balance
www.extendcomm.com for further info on who we are!
$18.55 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekend availability
- Customer Service: 2 years (required)
Extend Communications is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. If you require any accommodation, please advise the recruitment team.