· Greet patrons and make introductions.
· Inform diners of any specials.
· Answer questions related to food and beverage choices.
· Recommend accompanying dishes and beverages by effectively up selling.
· Enter order promptly and accurately into Agilyisis
· Deliver order in a timely fashion adhering to all Brand Standards.
· Maintain proper service and billing procedures.
· Maintain cleanliness of the working areas.
· Set tables and prepare restaurant for next dining period.
· Complete daily check list and other assigned duties and tasks.
· Book reservations when required.
· Follow emergency and safety procedures.
· Hilton Brand Standards must be adhered to at all times. In addition, the essential hospitality standards must be used at all times; eye contact, smile, speak first to guests, engage in polite conversation and use the guest surname.
· Must be legally able to serve alcohol.
· Must possess superior customer relation skills and the ability to set a positive example of service and integrity at all times.
· A spontaneous desire to delight and provide excellent guest service is essential.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Must be friendly, outgoing and demonstrate positive behaviours.
· Must be approachable and a team player.
· Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal supervision.
· Must be capable of researching and resolving numerical problems in addition to maintaining accurate cash transaction records.
· Excellent personal presentation.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
· Ability to stand for long periods of time.
· Must be able to lift and or carry at times heavy loads
· Must have a great deal of energy and enthusiasm.
EXPEREINCE and SKILLS:
· One to two years experience in a customer service role dealing with thepublic. Hospitality or food and beverage experience would be considered an asset.
· Knowledge of a POS an asset.
· Grade 12 (or equivalency) required
WORK SCHEDULE: Shifts will vary
Must be available to work days, evenings, holidays, and weekends.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 30 - 40 per week
Salary: $15.25 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
- serving: 1 year (required)
- Smart Serve, SIR or equivalent (preferred)
Work Location: In person