We are a digital marketing company looking for a remote office assistant to manage our digital front desk, direct email/phone traffic, support and provide our clients with the help and information they require, assist our marketing & sales managers with day-day support, and all other administrative duties as required. This is a full-time position. If you want to work remotely from your home and have a passion for customer service, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Minimum education of a high school diploma
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a related role
- Experience in Digital Marketing products are an asset.
- Strong computer literacy including smart sheets, drive, and Zoom/Google meeting abilities.
- Strong written & communication skills.
- Must be self motivated, creative, innovative & organized.
- Ability to work remotely; Must have internet, laptop, phone and office supplies.
This position requires customer care services, technical support, and customer sales interactions. This role requires you to interact with clients through our CRM and ticket systems. You will be the first point of contact required to problem solve and/or direct all concerns to appropriate team members.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be the first point of contact for clients, ensure outstanding customer service, respond to general inquiries, scheduling, and connecting clients to appropriate persons and resources.
- Provide an outstanding customer experience while ensuring that calls/emails are answered and directed within the accepted standard handle time.
- Book and schedule google/zoom meetings with current and prospective clients.
- Quickly identify and solve problems on the spot to address inquiries regarding digital media products and services.
- Take responsibility to resolve issues from beginning to end and seek assistance when necessary.
- Assist in the fulfillment process of seeing products and services are delivered to clients in a timely manner.
- Assist and support Mangers with other day-to-day office activities.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
Expected start date: 2023-03-01