[2 Positions Available!]
Association of Professional Builders Newest Membership Sales Specialist
Are you driven to achieve more in life?
Do you enjoy helping others to succeed in theirs?
Do you want to do work that actually makes a difference?
If you are self-motivated, disciplined, love helping others, have the drive and determination to succeed and are looking for a career path in sales...then continue reading every single word on this page.
We want to give you a career, not a job, which is why the successful applicant will be working under our Co-founder and making a difference in the residential construction industry and being recognised for your hard work.
You will be:
- Actively responding to inbound inquiries and signing up new members
- Prospecting existing inquiries on the database
- Presenting live demonstrations via Zoom
- Travel for live events (nationally and internationally)
- Onboarding new members and helping them to get the most out of the resources covering marketing, sales, construction financials and business operations provided for them as part of their membership
- Supporting current member's access their member benefits.
Everything is systemised, all you need to do is follow a proven sales process and apply it to the incoming qualified leads that are reaching out to us every single day.
We are a procedure driven company that requires all team members to follow our processes without exception or deviation and the ability to record detailed notes into the company CRM system will be vital to your own success.
A little about APB
The Association of Professional Builders is a business coaching company for custom home builders. We provide on-demand training and systems via our membership and have a private coaching level where we work one on one with builders worldwide.
The work we do matters and every day we are changing lives. Our members are thriving (despite what you might have heard about the industry lately) which has allowed us to expand our operations even further.
We have a small team of 22 people (five of which are sales) across three countries and we’re growing safely and securely every day. We’re proud to have recently earned our certification from Great Place To Work after an independent review of our team.
We value culture and attitude over everything else (just read some of our reviews) and we protect our team from anyone who doesn’t act according to our core values.
To succeed as a team member at APB, you must:
- Have a fast and secure internet connection.
- Possess a good understanding of CRM.
- Have the ability to work from home without distraction.
- Be incredibly confident using online systems. (You may not know how to do everything but chances are you’ll be the first to figure it out.)
- Exude confidence and enjoy talking over the phone.
- Have the ability to follow clear procedures.
- Be able to ask for the sale and overcome objections.
- Have experience selling coaching services/information products or similar.
- Exposure to the residential construction industry preferred.
We are looking for team members who align with our core values which are:
- We never make assumptions, we ask more questions.
- We always do the right thing, even when no one else is looking.
- We acknowledge the wins.
- We don’t take things personally.
- We make decisions and own the result.
- We are impeccable with our word.
- We trust but verify.
Please note: We'll be asking you about these values in your interview!
Here's what's in it for you:
- Full-time contracted role with an immediate start.
- All leads provided.
- Generous base salary.
- Uncapped commissions structure so you get rewarded for your efforts. (Six figure on target earnings!)
- Join a growing company that is changing people's lives.
- Work from home - our entire team is remote!
"[Rated 10/10] There's not just one thing that makes APB a great place to work, it's the "complete package" as far as workplaces go. From the leadership and professionalism as a world class company with a real vision and purpose to make a difference, to amazing colleagues who genuinely support you and want to see you win, to feeling appreciated for what you bring to the table as an individual, there's so much to love about working at APB."
- Anon Employee Response To Internal NPS Survey
Read more reviews here: https://careers.associationofprofessionalbuilders.com/reviews
So, if you have read everything up to this point and you think we would be a good fit for each other, then please read the following steps very carefully...
Instructions to apply:
Step 1. Call +1 (619) 719-5533 and follow the instructions exactly.
Step 2. Send an email to [email protected] with a cover letter and your up-to-date resume.
Step 3. Research the Association of Professional Builders to prepare for your first interview!
*Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.*
“I've been working at APB for just over 6 months now, and can honestly say, it's one of the best places I've ever worked! I've learned more in the last six months than I have in several years in other positions, both personally and professionally.
They are a true global brand and on a big mission to impact the professionalism of the construction company, which is amazing to be a small part of.
Everyone at APB operates with such high levels of values, morals and integrity, and the services and products we offer are world class, making it very easy to "sell", which is important to me, as I can't genuinely "sell" something if I don't believe in either the company or product. You don't have to worry about that here.
I'd say the most outstanding aspects of the role is the level of professional development you receive here (you never stop learning), the level of support and guidance from both management and great colleagues (positive, encouraging, and there are no "silly" questions), and the high level of systems and procedures ensures you always know what you're doing.
The hardest part of the job for someone who craves human-to-human connection, is the limited opportunity to spend time with colleagues outside of regular job roles, but this of course comes with the territory of a "work from home" role.
The most enjoyable part of the role is our morning sales huddles and monthly (whole of APB) team meetings. They're empowering, supportive, fun and keep bringing you back to the mission we're on. And of course, making a difference to our member's lives!”
- Current Sales Team Member