FULL TIME/PART TIME CONTRACTED CHIROPRACTOR POSITION AT CRITERION WELLNESS CLINIC IN PORT COQUITLAM, FLEXIBLE HOURS
Why Criterion Wellness Clinic?
- Criterion Wellness Clinic was founded with the goal of creating an integrated approach to wellness that provides access to treatment from multifaceted disciplines in a central location; our clients' well-being is of top priority.
- Working with a group of experienced therapists such as RMTs, physiotherapist, clinical counsellors, and a dietitian.
- Starting split 70/30 to be negotiated depending on experience and availability. Ability to bring own machinery for specific modalities favorable but not necessary.
- Our office is a safe space, having centralized amenities allows for accessible treatment and thorough client care.
- We are located in a central spot within the Tri-cities, and have clients attending locally and from surrounding areas such as Vancouver, Surrey, Pitt Meadows, and Maple Ridge.
- We strive to provide 5 star service, our client testimonials reflect this notion.
- Our clinic has a high volume of ICBC clients that are obtaining care in an area where local Physiotherapists have a waiting list for accepting new clients.
What will your work environment look like?
- A newly renovated modern wellness center, with fully equipped closed treatment rooms that ensure privacy for our clients.
- Electronic charting using the Jane app (Provides remote access to charts & various documentation!).
- Online & over the phone booking with our supportive reception staff as well as secure payment processing.
- Direct billing to private insurers and ICBC, WSBC.
- A positive social dynamic between practitioners, administration, and clients.
- Have the ability to set your own hours and take time off as needed.
- An supportive environment that can allocate funds for desired equipment.
What will you bring to our Clinic?
- Licensed and in good standing to practice in British Columbia (New graduates encouraged to apply!)
- Applicable Liability Insurance.
- A passion for client care and exceptional communication skills.
- Comprehensive set of skills including: the ability to assess each clients needs and create an effective plan for treatment, the ability to collaborate with your patients & team members, manage confidential charting, facilitate suitable interventions and seamless care.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 10 per week
Salary: $100,000.00-$200,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Port Coquitlam, BC V3B1A8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Physiotherapist license to practice in BC (required)
Work Location: In person