SHEIN is a global fashion and lifestyle e-retailer committed to making the beauty of fashion accessible to all. We use on-demand manufacturing technology to connect suppliers to our agile supply chain, reducing inventory waste and enabling us to deliver a variety of affordable products to customers around the world. From our global offices, we reach customers in more than 150 countries.
Founded in 2012, SHEIN works with outstanding, creative, and capable peers. We share an energetic and open culture for capable people to discern, work and ignite as a team.
To learn more about SHEIN, please visit https://ca.shein.com, follow our Instagram @shein_ca and Youtube @SHEINOFFICIAL.
Our Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of inbound & outbound, maintaining productivity level, general maintenance of the warehouse facility. This role is a weekend shift from Wednesday to Sunday from 10:30 AM to 7:00PM.
This role will demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Warehouse Operation Management
1. Work with 3PL warehouse teams to maximize their contributions, including multiple areas and processes in the warehouse operation. Communicate with the managers and supervisors to monitor daily operational activities.
2. Prepare and execute departmental action plans to achieve operational objectives and drive continuous improvement.
3. Oversee the execution of departmental work tasks to ensure that all the target metrics and SLAs are met. Resolve operational problems and conduct audits while identifying trends.
4. Coach team members by creating a shared understanding of objectives and how to achieve them; reward and recognize team members.
5. Able to use WMS, TMS or other systems and other tools to manage the day-to-day operations.
6. Operate forklifts or reach truck to assist team when shorthanded or busy.
7. Perform other duties assigned in accordance with warehouse/logistic function.
Warehouse General Maintenance
8. Working with the warehouse management and property management company to coordinate scheduled Preventative/Corrective Maintenance activities, Manage and supervise all aspects of work performed by the various building trades and areas of specialization, such as but not limited to, electrical maintenance, fire suppression, fire life systems safety, plumbing, HVAC, all other trades, disciplines, for a 24-7-hour operation.
9. Knowledge and hands-on experiences for general repairs.
10. Maintain records, prepare reports, and compose correspondence relative to the maintenance activities.
11. Purchasing maintenance supplies and manage the inventory.
Health and Safety Management
12. Ensure compliance within the department including labor laws and Health and Safety compliance.
13. Inspect work progress to ensure proper Health and Safety specifications, safety protocols and SOPs are followed.
14. File Health and Safety incident reports and Provide guidance to subcontractors, clients, and project team members to ensure that project activities are completed according to applicable health and safety plan.
1. Physical Demands, able to lift heavy object (up to 50 lbs.)
2. Licensed Forklift and reach truck operator.
3. Education in logistics management, business management or related field would be an asset.
4. 3+ years of experience of working in a distribution function environment, 1+ years of experience leadership experience in a distribution function environment.
5. Experience with ERP system, WMS systems, Microsoft Office applications (Excel & Word)
6. Highly motivated, energetic and capable to address issues with a strong sense of urgency.
7. Strong analytical skills, with the ability to report and recommend solutions to challenges.
8. Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
SHEIN is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workplace environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person