Melrose Group operates Pharmasave on Center in Airdrie, AB. We are professional, fast-paced and diverse retail pharmacy.
`ABOUT THE JOB
- Current good standing with ACP.
- hold a current APA or be in the process of obtaining.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in medication dispensing
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Familiarity with electronic health record systems and pharmacy KROLL software
As a pharmacist in a retail Pharmacy setting, you will play a vital role in ensuring the safe and effective use of medications for patients. Your expertise in pharmacology and drug therapy management will contribute to the overall quality of patient care. If you are passionate about pharmacy practice and dedicated to delivering exceptional patient care, we invite you to join our team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Airdrie, AB T4B 3L8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- pharmacist: 2 years (preferred)
- Pharmacy License (required)
Work Location: In person