The Server is responsible for assisting in the preparation and serving of meals and providing catering services, ensures work areas are maintained in a safe and sanitary condition.
- Love seniors who have life experiences and stories to tell.
- Love food – serving customers great food and beverages and working with a team who does too.
- Love providing a personalized and memorable dining experience
Read on! What you get at Chartwell
- We believe in Making People’s Lives Better for our residents, their families, and our employees.
- Grow your career at Chartwell where we have Managers who started their career as a Server.
- Bring your availability to us and get an opportunity that fits your busy life
What you bring:
- A Foodie with a passion for food and beverage service!
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a desire to make a difference
What you will get to do:
- Assist in the preparation and plating of food
- Serve delicious meals to our customer
- Training to grow your skills and learn how to run a dining room
- Provide an exceptional dining experience by creating Wow moments
- Learn every day
At Chartwell, we’re all about Making People’s Lives BETTER: the lives of our residents and their families, and the lives of our employees. Join an exceptional group of diverse, inspiring, and caring people who are empowered to provide personalized, human experiences for our residents and staff through the connections they make every day within our communities.
Chartwell’s commitment to diversity and inclusivity is a commitment to hiring people whose skills and abilities contribute the most to the success of the organization and who reflect the communities in which we live and work. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from a wide range of qualified candidates, including people with disabilities. If you have questions or require assistance with the application process, please email [email protected]
or call 1-888-663-6448.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.