As a leading manufacturer of nutritional supplements and other health-building products, we are dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of our customers - through research, development and delivery of effective nutritional products. It is our mission to contribute to the lives of our customers, employees, suppliers and the communities we serve, in a cooperative and sustainable manner.
We are a growing BC business and one of Canada’s leading manufacturers of nutritional supplements, dedicated to enhancing the wellbeing of our customers.
In this role you will:
- Work Sunday to Thursday (10:15 pm – 6:15 am); permanent full-time (37.5 hours)
- Change equipment and machine parts as needed
- Prepare the packaging line for operation by filling equipment with product and bottles
- Ensure caps, seals, labels, lot number and expiry dates are correct
- Package bottles in boxes and label boxes
- Accurately complete all necessary paperwork
- The ability to work with your hands and keep up in a physically demanding environment
- An inclination for keeping yourself and others safe while working in a fast-paced high-output setting
- A strong understanding of the English language to effectively communicate with your team
- Basic math skills and the ability to operate a computer
- The capability to work in a team-based environment to effectively meet deadlines
- Night shift differential pay
- Great healthcare benefits (including health and personal spending accounts)
- Vacation and wellness days
- Employee appreciation events
- $200 per year to spend on company products
- Employee discount pricing on company products
- Employee assistance program
- Bus pass reimbursement program
- Free parking on site
- RRSP contribution
- Tuition reimbursements upon approval
- Development and growth opportunities
- Safe work environment
- Safety boot reimbursement program
This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Only electronic applications can be accepted. This position will close when a competitive candidate pool has been identified. We thank you all for your applications and a member of our team will contact you soon. All the best!
All Internal applicants will be given priority for consideration for the first five business days that this position is posted. After that five days, Internal applicants will be considered along with all other applicants; however, are guaranteed at minimum a call from the Talent Acquisition team.