Amphenol Canada Corp.
Amphenol (www.amphenol.com) is a Fortune 500 Company and one of the largest manufacturers of interconnect products in the world. We design, manufacture and market electrical, electronic and fiber optic connectors, coaxial and flat-ribbon cable, and interconnect systems.
Reasons to Join Amphenol Canada!
- Excellent benefits coverage, including health, dental, vision & travellers’ insurance
- Health Care Spending account
- Company pension plan
- Progressive employee incentive plans
- Talent development – we invest in your growth!
- Company Recreation Club offering fun draws with exciting prizes, summer BBQs, holiday parties & more!
- The primary responsibility of an Assembler is to put together component parts and/or building of final products while adhering to a specified set of engineering drawings, specification, and process sheet/instructions.
- An assembler must be detail oriented, with keen eye to spot defects, ability to troubleshoot and problem solve as required.
- An assembler is required to verify correct quantities of components parts, while visually inspecting at quality check points throughout the entire production process.
- Ability to work under a microscope throughout the production processes or as needed.
- Successful candidates require basic mathematical, and technical skills, as well as an ability to interpret engineering specifications with ease.
- Ability to commit to flexible schedule and prompt arrival for shifts and work overtime as needed.
What does an Assembler do?
- Work in a team to drive production volume and hit production targets
- Ability to perform precise tasks quickly & effectively within assigned timeline
- Ability to communicate clearly, strong listening skills & ability to follow instructions
- Completion of other duties as required
What you bring to the table
- Up to Grade 12 Education
- Capable of reading engineering drawings/schematics
- Ability to follow written procedures and oral instructions
- Manual dexterity
- Team player
- Previous assembly experience with small components preferred
Aspects of position:
- High-pressure and fast-pace environment
- Ability to work with chemicals and high temperatures due in specific processes as needed
- Able to lift 40lbs. or more
Wage information: $18.00-$22.00/hour (Wage is dependent on experience)
Previous experience is required, but we are open to individuals with previous transferable skills such as: manufacturing assembler, assembler, production assembler, electronics, assembler
Amphenol Canada is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity you should advise Amphenol, in a timely fashion, of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Manufacturing: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person