Truck Driver Class 1 or 3
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic team player who is driven to deliver exceptional customer service? We have immediate openings for a Full-Time Class 3, DZ Driver in Bracebridge, ON!
In this role, you will be empowered and motivated to make a positive difference to your team, the customer experience, and the growth of our business. Your actions impact everyone and we trust you to make the best decisions while keeping safety at the forefront.
Minimum Starting Wage from: $ 24.52/hour
- Competitive wages and a quarterly Safety Performance Bonus Program.
- A comprehensive Group Benefits Program that includes coverage for health, dental and prescription drugs, and a supportive Employee and Family Assistance Program.
- A share in our success through the Employee Share Purchase Plan and 100% company matching.
- Vacation pay.
- Safety boot allowance, personal protective equipment, and reimbursement for prescription safety glasses and uniforms.
- Up to $2,000 for driver referrals through our Employee Referral Program.
- Safety focused work environment and ongoing safety training.
- Driver Mentorship Program to help you power your journey.
- Career advancement opportunities to energize your career.
- Deliver our products safely and professionally with exceptional customer service.
- Load and deliver propane or fuel while following Parkland’s Safety standards.
- Ensure your electronic and daily trip logs are up to date and submitted daily.
- Maintain up to date understanding of TDG, WHIMIS and company required training.
- Work together as part of the Operations team to ensure goals are met or exceeded.
What you bring:
- Minimum 2 years of commercial driving experience.
- Positive attitude and a strong focus on providing exceptional customer service.
- Comfortable with the physical nature of the job and lifting a minimum of 60lbs.
- Team player with a willingness to take on other tasks as required.
- Clean Commercial abstract in good standing.
- Proven track record of safe driving practices.
Safety at Parkland
We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment that protects our employees, customers, and the environment. Our “Drive to Zero” campaign aims to reduce injuries and incidents in our workplaces and at customer sites by actively involving our employees in enhancing, tracking and measuring our performance. Our goal is to always get you home safely.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest, however only those being considered will be contacted.
· Candidates must be legally able to work in Canada at this time. Parkland regrets that it is unable to sponsor employment Visas.
· Parkland Corporation is committed to the principles of Employment Equity. We strive to provide accessibility in employment to ensure equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. Parkland Corporation will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability, please notify us upon scheduling your interview.
· Please note that final candidates for this position will be required to undergo a confidential pre-employment background check which may include but not be limited to employment, criminal, drug and alcohol and/or Fitness for Duty testing.
Commercial Brand: Ultramar
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $24.52 per hour
Work Location: In person