Who We Are
Copperfin is Northwestern Ontario’s largest locally owned credit union, with locations in Kenora and Thunder Bay. Our number one priority is to advance the lives of the people and communities we serve. We have a desire to improve the lives of people who live in our community. We invest in our Members’ financial health and strive to ensure we are offering them the best financial tools to reach their goals.
About This Opportunity
We are looking for a responsible, motivated individual for the position of Member Representative. This full-time position will be located in Kenora, ON.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Member Representative will provide a full range of financial products and services to members consistent with our corporate mission and values. The key responsibilities for the position will include the following:
· Provide assistance to members by answering questions and servicing member requests for deposits, withdrawals, and transfers.
· Resolve routine problems/issues with member accounts, referring more complex problems or issues to their manager.
· Perform other administrative and support tasks as assigned by their manager.
· Supporting the culture, mission and values of Copperfin Credit Union.
In addition, emphasis is placed on a professional teamwork approach, demonstrated problem-solving and initiative.
What We Are Looking For
· Secondary School Diploma: Business Diploma with post-secondary diploma in business related field preferred.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and the ability to learn new systems.
· Proven member service skills with strong communication and organizational skills are essential.
· Must be able to meet deadlines.
Why Choose Copperfin
We invest in our people so that you are able to learn, develop and are well prepared to support the ever-changing needs of our Members while working towards advancing your career and expanding your skillset. We care about each other and believe in making a difference in the communities we live, play and work in.
· We encourage the growth and advancement of our Team Members. Our Leaders support your development to advance and grow through managing opportunities and coaching.
· We empower our Team Members to be decision makers while providing opportunities to work on unique projects from time to time.
To learn more about why our Team Members love working at Copperfin and to get a glimpse of the exciting opportunities we’re a part of, check out our Facebook or Instagram.
About the Salary
The salary for this position will commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful candidate.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
People and Culture Team
Copperfin Credit Union
346 Second Street South
Kenora, ON P9N 1G5
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Upon request, accommodation is available for all parts of the recruitment process.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $36,520.00-$42,965.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kenora, ON P9N 1G5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person