Do you want to support the transition to a net-zero emissions future and learn from a highly experienced team?
EcoLogic Energy Advisors is looking for a friendly, proactive, organized and detail-oriented Program Coordinator to join our team.
About EcoLogic Energy Advisors
At EcoLogic Energy Advisors we help people make impactful home energy retrofit decisions that contribute to a net-zero emissions future.
We are a Natural Resources Canada licensed service organization. Our network of Registered Energy Advisors are licensed to conduct EnerGuide home energy audits for government and utility energy efficiency programs, including the Home Efficiency Rebate Plus Program, the Canada Greener Homes Loan, and more.
Our team has over 15 years of experience managing the end-to-end design and delivery of energy efficiency programs for households, businesses, governments, and utilities, including:
- Program design
- Program management
- Call centre operations
- Rebate fulfillment
- Contractor training and management
- Marketing and outreach
- Home energy audits
- Direct install home retrofits
We've helped thousands of Canadians improve their home efficiency, comfort, and environmental performance.
- Coordinates the delivery and administration of EnerGuide home energy audits for the Home Efficiency Rebate Plus Program and the Canada Greener Homes Loan.
- Welcomes clients and prospects warmly and helps meet their home energy audit, rebate and loan program needs with seamless execution and prompt service.
- Promotes and responds to inquiries about participation in the Home Efficiency Rebate Plus Program, the Canada Greener Homes Loan and other energy efficiency rebate programs.
- Schedules energy audit appointments for clients, working with Energy Advisors to ensure their schedules are efficiently utilized based on their availability.
- Supports operational activities (e.g. file management, escalated service requests, follow-up on client files, opening and closing activities).
- Maintains current knowledge of available energy efficiency rebate and loan programs and integrates into client conversations.
- Looks for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall client experience.
- Acts as a key member of a collaborative and versatile team.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
Experience & Requirements
- Experienced Registered Energy Advisor is strongly preferred but not required.
- Proactive, professional, and friendly with exceptional client service skills.
- Reliable, organized, and detailed-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Possess high standards, strong time-management skills, and the ability to deliver high-quality and accurate service.
- Strong English oral and written communication skills (French bilingual skills are an asset).
- Good problem-solving skills.
- At least two years’ experience in a customer service role.
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office) with ability to learn new software programs.
- Appointment scheduling experience.
- Knowledge of the Home Efficiency Rebate Plus program, the Canada Greener Homes Loan and other energy efficiency programs is considered an asset.
- Interest in climate action, energy efficiency, and building science.
- Educational background in environmental science, environmental studies, or related field, is preferred.
- High-speed Internet at home and a quiet home office environment for taking phone calls.
Why EcoLogic Energy Advisors?
- Work from home (anywhere in southern Ontario).
- Contract, part-time. Expected 22.5 hours / week with flexibility to grow toward full-time.
- Salary: $17.50 - $26.00 per hour, dependent on experience.
- Learn from a highly experienced team and be part of a growing company.
- We are professional, organized and committed to exceptional client service.
We value honesty, integrity, quality work and making a positive and lasting impact on the world by supporting the transition to a net-zero emissions future.
We sincerely thank all applicants; however, we will only be able to personally contact those selected for an interview.
EcoLogic Energy Advisors invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace. As part of our commitment to racial justice and reconciliation, we are actively encouraging Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour candidates to apply for this position. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities, women, and people of any sexual orientation or gender identity. We are committed to a selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier-free.