LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
LEON’S IS CURRENTLY HIRING FULL-TIME SALES PROFESSIONALS
Leon’s Bracebridge is currently looking for a self-motivated sales professional who is enthusiastic and driven towards success. The ideal candidate understands the importance of customer service and enhancing the overall customer experience. Being a sales associate at Leon’s Furniture means you are the catalyst of the business; selling quality merchandise and helping our valued customers turn their dream homes into reality. Our sales associates are regarded amongst the best in the industry because of their professionalism, integrity, product knowledge and commitment to providing our customers with the ultimate buying experience. As a member of our team, you will help customers with their purchases and answer any questions they may have, as well as provide support and assistance to your colleagues. This collaborative approach to our business ensures a helpful, positive environment for all and maintains the high standard of customer service excellence that has made Leon’s the envy of our competitors for over a century.
- Industry leading training program for all of our sales professionals
- Build expertise through continuous training and development to ensure your success
- Unlimited earning potential
- A generous employee discount program
- Development and career advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes health coverage
What are we looking for?
- Your outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Your openness, approachability and sincerity
- Your enthusiasm and passion for assisting customers and helping to understand their unique needs
- Your integrity and drive to succeed
- Your passion for continuous learning and self-development
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekends as needed
- Can you make the daily drive to Huntsville?
- sales: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person