We are looking for an experienced Server to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for hospitality and customer service, as well as a strong knowledge of food and beverage service. The Server will be responsible for taking orders, delivering food and drinks to customers, ensuring that tables are properly set up, and providing excellent customer service. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to grow their career in the hospitality industry.
- Greet customers and present menus.
- Take orders and serve food and beverages.
- Check customers' identification to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Answer questions or make recommendations for other products.
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and glasses.
- Clean up tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
- Language training provided
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- serving: 1 year (preferred)
- Smart Serve (required)
- ProServe (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
- Overnight Shift (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-07-01