DealerPILOT HR is looking for a dynamic and highly creative Social Media Marketing Superhero.
Who you are:
· Do you have so much skill it falls out of your pockets?
· Is your funny bone still intact?
· Can you get geared up to work within the automotive industry?
· Think outside the box? Nah, you rather build a new one.
Do you have two to three years of experience and related education as a growth marketer with a high level of expertise and a growing portfolio in digital marketing? Are you able to assist in developing long term strategies, establish and utilize metrics to reach a target audience and bring creative ideas to market while contributing a robust content library? You enjoy the perks of working from home while building your career with other talented individuals.
Who we are:
We are DealerPILOT HR! We are an awesome group of motivated people who, after just a few short years of being in business, have become the cornerstone HR and Health and Safety vendor for dealerships across the country.
Why work here?
- While you must always be professional, we all work from home (sometimes in pajamas….)
- Our customers really like what we do for them and the relationships we've built is proof.
- Our people are passionate about the service they provide to our ever-growing clientele base.
- We will give you the opportunity and tools to succeed, all you have to do is execute.
The incumbent will be primarily responsible for managing all social media sites(including prescheduling of content release), maintaining and updating websites as well as creative content development including but not limited to related graphics, layout and design. Reporting to the sales department, the successful candidate will be able to meet tight deadlines while working as a service provider to all departments. This position as participates in the strategic marketing process.
- Demonstrated experience with LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads and SEO
- Previously responsible for managing paid advertising and related budgets
- Proven ability to create graphics, brochures, ads and other marketing materials
- Expertise and experience crafting effective marketing campaigns, slogans, and advertising wording
- Have a positive and hard-working attitude
- Be a team player and willing to dynamically work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Proven success working in a self-directed (i.e. at your home) environment is essential, as well as having a dedicated work space.
- A portfolio of your best work may be requested through the recruitment process.Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement social media strategies to increase brand awareness and engagement
- Create and curate engaging content for social media platforms
- Monitor social media channels for trends, opportunities, and customer inquiries
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure brand consistency across all platforms
- Analyze social media metrics and provide reports on performance
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in social media
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and other social media analytics tools
- Proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with e-commerce platforms and digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of advertising principles and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong proofreading abilities
- Familiarity with Hootsuite or other social media management tools
If you are a creative individual with a passion for digital marketing and social media, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and help us build a strong online presence for our brand.
Note: Please include your portfolio or examples of previous work when applying.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Remote