Are you looking for an exciting, challenging, and fast paced career in the medical world?
Then you have come to the right place!
WestCoast Doctors of Optometry is a leading Optometry clinic in the Lower Mainland. We have 5 locations in the Greater Vancouver area. Our team of Doctors and Patient Care Workers help people everyday with exams and issues relating to their eyes, while also providing top notch 5-Star customer service.
Our service is so good that we have to expand our team to meet the demand. At this time, we are looking to add multiple people to our Patient Care Team.
Our Patient Care Workers are responsible for the following:
- Collecting Medical History and other Key Information.
- Learning and Utilizing Expensive Medical Equipment for Exams.
- Providing great patient care.
- General Office Duties (Phone, Email, supplies, sanitation etc)
The ideal person for this role is someone with the following traits:
- Enjoys getting to know people
- Can sense the needs of the people around them (Team & Patients)
- Is neat, organized, and timely.
- Driven to make people feel good.
- Pays attention to detail.
We are not looking for any specific experience. Just the right person for the job. We will train for the rest. In return for joining our team you will get the following:
- Base Wage + Bonus Opportunities
- Learning about the structure, function, and disorders of the eye.
- Learning about how to administrate and run a clinic
Please send a resume alongside an email describing why this career interests you
Part-time hours: 5 - 30 per week
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 16 per week
Salary: $15.65-$18.00 per hour
Work Location: On the road