Not just a job...
You’ll experience them all at London Drugs. As one of Canada’s most successful retail chains, we know what it takes to build a satisfying career. We are seeking innovative, customer focused people to join our team!
Our Central Fill Pharmacy located at our Head Office in Richmond, BC currently has opportunities for:
Central Fill Pharmacy Assistant - Full Time
London Drugs means many things to many people. As a London Drugs Pharmacy Assistant, it means a community-oriented working environment that fosters professional excellence. Pharmacy Assistants are provided with a working environment that stresses professionalism. You will be given the tools and opportunity to practice your profession in a well-designed pharmacy, which helps optimize patient care.
Duties will include assisting the Pharmacists and Pharmacy Manager with daily operations, including technical preparations of prescription products, operation of automated pharmacy machines, shipping prepared prescription products, receiving and organizing pharmacy stock.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Communication via telephone with patients and multiple London Drugs’ stores
- Meet production deadlines for prescription orders and delivery cut-offs.
- Operation of the prescription computer
- General housekeeping duties.
If you are looking for a great opportunity in retail pharmacy and have the professionalism, commitment to excellence and drive to join our team, London Drugs is the place for you.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Possess strong technical knowledge.
- Have the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Maintain a professional image, reflecting positively on the company.
- Be highly organized and able to multitask effectively and work under changing priorities.
- Possess good communication skills, both written and verbal, within a team environment.
- Exercise proficient computer skills, including experience with Kroll pharmacy software.
- Isolate and solve problems.
- Familiarity with computer and technology, an asset.
- Previous Pharmacy experience preferable.
We offer advancement opportunities through our promote-from-within policies, salaries commensurate with experience, as well as the potential to earn bonuses. We offer a comprehensive benefits program including:
This is a Full Time position
- Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription drug and vision coverage available with service for you and your family (Ensuring you and your family are taken care of)
- Company matched RRSPs (Helping you plan for your future)
- Employee Discount Program (Sharing our success)
- Ongoing In-House Training & Education Courses (Lifelong learning)
- Employee Family Assistance Program (Free confidential counselling)
. Applicants should be available to work a flexible schedule, Monday to Sunday, 40 hours per week.
If you possess the necessary skills and expertise and would like to join an exciting team of professionals,
London Drugs is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are committed to building a company that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Be advised, London Drugs DOES NOT use third party recruitment services.
London Drugs may collect, use, and/or disclose your personal information (including the information in this application) where it is reasonable for establishing, managing or terminating an employment relationship. This includes the use or disclosure of your personal information to persons inside or external to our organization, for the purpose of checking references or gathering other information to support an assessment of your candidacy.
To protect yourself, do not respond to unsolicited job offers from individuals or e-mail addresses, and never disclose any sensitive details about your identity (including personal or financial) to anyone you do not know or trust or on any unverified website, or website you do not trust.